Part Time Admissions Office Assistant
PART TIME ADMISSIONS OFFICE ASSISTANT
Admissions Office Assistant
Job Title: Admissions Office Assistant
Reports To: Recruitment & Admissions Director
The Admissions Office Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Admissions department throughout the Life Cycle of the admissions process. Candidates must demonstrate ability to communicate well in Spanish, have strong people skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Record all admission documents in admissions online platform and applicant’s file
- Identify missing prerequisites for each applicant and coordinate with family to ensure submission of all necessary requirements
- Order all documents in completed admission files for review by Admissions Committee
- Maintain copies of all admission forms
- Assist with scheduling of interviews
- Assist with Shadow Day, Information Night, Open House, testing dates, and other special events
- Entering new student information to Admissions data/NC Opportunity Scholarship
- Assist with various duties as dictated by Admissions Director
- Bilingual; ability to communicate well in Spanish and ability to translate documents
- Strong organization skills: ability to handle large amounts of paperwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma, AA or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great communicative and written skills
- Experience working with the public in a customer service environment
The compensation is negotiable. This is a Part-Time position.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.