Part Time Bus Driver
Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Bus Driver for our 14 passenger busses. Please see the position profile below for qualifications and contact information.
- Have a valid U.S. Driver's License
- Complete and maintain updated criminal and children's protective clearance before hire
- Be able to provide DMV record
- Be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
- Be at least 25 years old
- Be available for morning and/or afternoon shifts, Monday – Friday
- Experience working with High School students, and a diverse student population
- Experience with a GPS
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) preferred, not required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, not required
- Transports students in compliance with all safety regulations and rules of the road as established by the state of North Carolina
- Shifts can be set as morning only, afternoon only, or split shifts so PERFECT for part time or retired persons.
- Picks students up from designated bus stops and brings them to school. (6:15-7:45 a.m.)
- Takes students to and from work (8:15-10:00 a.m.) (2:00– 4:00 p.m.)
- Drops students off at designated bus stops (4:00-5:00 p.m.)
- Adhere to strict time schedules and routes for boarding, dropping off and picking up students from both neighborhoods, and Corporate Partners as directed by the Manager.
- Submits to and passes appropriate background checks and drug / alcohol testing as deemed appropriate
Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School is a 9-12 Catholic, Jesuit learning community that educates young people to become men and women of faith, purpose, and service. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a professional work study experience, students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School is part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively support underserved youth. Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School is scheduled to welcome freshmen to its campus in the summer of 2021. Classes for sophomores, juniors, and seniors will be added one year at a time towards a full capacity of 400 students by fall of 2024.
Cristo Rey Research Triangle High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law in the administration of any of its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment.